Game, a subsidiary of Massmart Holdings, is a discount retailer of general merchandise and non-perishable groceries. Game was founded in 1970 in Durban on the principle of making shopping a pleasant experience.
Today there are 110 stores in 12 countries with the headquarters in Sandton, South Africa. These stores are located across the country including stores in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg, Durban, and more locations.
The many products available at Game include electrical & home appliances, mobiles and computers, baby products, sporting equipment, DIY and auto accessories, household and gardening items, health and beauty products, and liquor.
The many store specials available nationwide offer customers’ even lower prices on all items, ensuring the best prices on the market. These specials include (but are not limited to) TV specials, electronic specials, stationary specials, and much more.
WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO SHOP AT GAME
- Low Prices: Game offers the lowest prices on all products in comparison to other general merchandise retailers in the market.
- Excellent Specials: Regular specials are offered on a wide range of items so that customers can pay less on their purchases.
- Online Shopping Services: With a convenient online shopping platform, customers can purchase their preferred items on the given website through a quick and easy process.
- Financial services: Game offers several ways to shop on credit.
- Rewards App: Make your shopping even more fun buy installing Game’s Rewards App for unique opportunities to save.
- Corporate Social Investment: Game invests at least 1% of its profits into local society by supporting educational efforts for the underprivileged.
For more information detailing the current sale items available, click here to visit their website
|Cape Town Cnr Plein & Darling Street|
|Durban 396 Dr Pixley Kaseme Street|
|Durban City View, 10 Kolling Street, Umgeni Road|
|Johannesburg 89 President & Rissik Street|
|Soweto Regional Shopping Mall, Bolani Street, Jabulani Township|
|Pretoria Bloed Street Mall, Cnr of Bloed van der Walt & Andries Street|
|Port Elizabeth Bay West Shopping Centre, Walker Drive Extension|
|Port Elizabeth Cnr of Langenhoven and Pickering Street, Newton Park|
|Pietermaritzburg 191 Chief Albert Luthuli Street|
|Pietermaritzburg 50 Sanctuary Road, Chasevalley|
|Benoni Norwich Lakeside Mall, Tom Jones Street|
|East London LG Gilwell Shopping Centre, Cnr Fleet and Gilwell Street|
|East London Nonesi Mall, Komani Road, Queenstown|
|East London Retail Park, Bonza Bay Road, Beacon Bay|
|East London Vincent Park Shopping Centre, Deveroux Avenue|
|Vereeniging River Square Mall, Cnr General Hertzog and Nile Drive, Three Rivers|
|Bloemfontein Bloem Value Mart, Cnr Curie & Vereniging Drive, Fleurdal|
|Bloemfontein Mimosa Mall, Kelner Street, Brandwag|
|Boksburg East Rand Mall, North Rand Road|
|Welkom Welkom Square, Cnr Long and Toronto Road|
|Newcastle Castle Rock Regional Mall, Ladysmith Road|
|Krugersdorp Cradlestone Mall, Cnr of N14 & Hendrik Potgieter Road|
|Krugersdorp Key West Shopping Centre, Cnr Viljoen & Paardekraal Road|
|Brakpan Dal Park, Cnr Airport & Heidelberg Road|
|Richards Bay Boardwalk Inkwazi Mall, 243 Lira Link Road|
|Vanderbijlpark Vaal Mall Shopping Centre, Cnr Barrage Road & Rossinnni Boulevard|
|Centurion Centurion Mall, Heuwel Avenue|
|Centurion Mall@Reds, Cnr Rooihuiskraal and Hendrik Verwoed Roads, Weirda Park|
|Roodepoort Clearwater Shopping Centre, Cnr of Hendrik Potgieter & Christiaan De Wet Road, Strubensvalley|
|Roodepoort Westgate Shopping Centre, Ontdekkers Road|